Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hey guys! I know a lot of you probably heard of this special book. I know because the majority of viewers who go on this sight are on the Mrs. Frederick's blog and on FanFiction. I know kind of am a couple of days late welcoming this story into The Mother-Daughter Book Club Series but here it is. Not so bright, huh. Well not to worry. I am really soon going finish this book maybe tonight I just have to read the last chapter and maybe tommorow I will post a review on the book. The reason I say maybe is because I don't know whats gonna happen. I have been through a lot all week. I went with my orchestra to see the Pheonix Symphony, homework (advanced classes), family problems, WYWE, I really wanted to get Taylor Swifts new album, I think I'm getting a cold, and I have subs for school tommorow. This weekend I'm totally booked. I have to go to my friend's Halloween Party and have to celebrate my big sis 20th birthday on Saturday (if she bothers to show up this year (long story)) maybe Sunday if she decides to spend another day at California. Then there is the devil. My little sister, Alyssa to be exact she has been bugging me like crazy. Not to mention Halloween. Gosh I ramble a lot. There should be a link below to a fanforum that talks about Wish You Were Eyre below



    http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/120757/73831955/1/#73927703

No comments:

Post a Comment