Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Coming Up....

I plan to do a reveiw on Wendy Mass's books the Birthday series, but I have not actually read the last book of the series yet. I also need to get the actual copy of the book because I only have them on my eReader, Nook Tablet. I also want to do a rewiew on The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick but yet agian the same dilemma. There is some good news though. In twelve days  the yearly scholatic bookfair comes to my school and will be selling the birthday series so I plan to by that. I plan on buying The Mother-Daughter Book Club, but after the last book comes out which is on the 23rd. Not only that, I also want to buy a camera so I can do video reveiws on the book and post them on You Tube. There will be a review somewhere next week about Once Upon A Toad, another Heather Vogel Frederick story.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment